Modern Home Decorating & Improvement Ideas
Friday, 15 February 2013
IKEA Cabinet Door to Light Box
Ikea Door, Ikea Plinths, Kreg Jig
1. Cut Plinths to desired size of door.
2. Build box using Kreg jig and pocket holes.
3. Attach box to back side of Door.
4. Build frame that will attach to ceiling joists.
5. Attach light fixtures to box and connect your electric.
6. Nail your box to the frame.
7. Finish attaching lighting and enjoy.
This hack allows you to have a light box that matches your IKEA cabinets.
~ Zach Sienkiewicz, Schaumburg, IL
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)